Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finally -- "This One Belongs to the Reds

A quick post before bedtime.  Nice to see the boys rally for a win they so badly needed.  Hopefully the offense will start to wake a little from it's early season slumber.

I was glad to see Scott Rolen finally come through.  Hope it's the start of things to come.  I'm concerned about Brandon's hamstring injury.  Had to leave late in the game.  Team really needs him.

Certainly seems like Washington has some pitchers.  Reds starters need to take a cue from them and pick it up as well.  Needed off day Monday before playing the rival Cardinals.  Hopefully a little payback is in order.

To be perfectly honest, it's been hard for me to right in detail about the Reds since most of the games have not been on my cable where I reside and since I'm considered in the Reds market, I'm blacked out on the MLB package.  XM radio can only paint so much of a picture, but thank heaven I have it.  Not supposed to get any of the Cardinals series until Wednesday.  Fingers crossed.  As my favorite pro wrestler would say "Ta ta for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment